Theremin Electronics Kit
Make Music Without Touch in Our First Kit
A theremin is a musical instrument that uses electric fields to make sound without touch. Change pitch and volume by simply waving your hands around two antennas. The theremin is a fascinating way to explore music and physics, and now you can build one yourself!
- 24 Parts including: A Microprocessor named Micro, Oscillator named Tick, Speaker, Capacitor, 2 Resistors, 2 Antennas, 14 Wires, Battery Holder, and Circuit Building Block. Note: 3 AA Batteries Required.
- No tools required. Place parts in the Circuit Building Block to connect.
The Building Process:
- Step-by-step instructional booklet, with interludes to explore the theory behind how the circuit works.
- This circuit is built in three stages, giving you a chance to check your work and troubleshoot before continuing.
The Complete Theremin:
- Volume and Pitch control from capacitance (a true theremin).
- 3 octaves range of notes.
- Filtered square wave tone.
- Automatically calibrates to almost any situation.
What You'll Learn:
- What parts are needed for a circuit, what they do, and how they connect.
- How to troubleshoot mistakes and check your work as you go.
- How electric fields and capacitance work, and are turned into a signals.
Buy Now at Amazon
Only available for a limited time from Amazon. Due to other work, I will not be able to produce more kits.
What Makes These Kits Special?
Build your circuit using the same real parts used by the electronics industry.
No Tools Needed*
*Other than your brain and hands. Get building right away, without soldering.
By using microprocessors in our kit, we've made complex circuits simple to build.